- Formulated using Yung Kien Number 1 (YK-01), a Lingzhi spawn of supreme quality developed by Shuang Hor Group, Yung Kien Ganoderma is rich in triterpenoids, macro molecular polysaccharide peptides, adenosines, and micro molecular proteins.
- With its unique blend of effective constituents, it helps fortify the immune defence, speed up metabolic rates, consolidate the physical constitutions, subdue allergies, and enhance metabolic functions of the liver, hence contributing to preserving optimal health through its long-term consumption.
- It has conformed to the most stringent inspections of Health Ministry of Taiwan and has been awarded the first ever immuno-modulation and liver protection health-food accreditation.
According to Dr. Chen Deng Hai – “For patients of critical diseases, triterpenoids as an effective constituent of Lingzhi offer remarkable curative benefits.
As such, we were inspired to work on bringing about a com-positional realignment of this effective constituent in the product. However, this was easier said than done. We had not been able to achieve this through the traditional methods of extraction and concentration, but had to rely on the state-of-the-art purification techniques.
In fact, triterpenoids as a special group of compounds are found naturally occurring only in Lingzhi.
They exhibit amazing attributes in modulating the immune functions, protecting the liver, retarding ageing, relieving the condition of allergic physical constitution, subduing cancer growth, reducing blood lipids, bringing down blood pressure, inhibiting HIV, reducing inflammation, preventing prostate enlargement, enhancing learning ability, and improving memory.
Our collaboration with Taiwan National Research Institute of Chinese Medicine has led to the discovery that triterpenoids also possess anti-fibrotic effects. Besides, triterpenoids have been shown to be helpful in reducing inflammatory symptoms in the respiratory tract and liver as well.
“During the 1970’s and 1980’s, the bio-tech fraternity tended to be in favour of research works involving polysaccharides, which could be more readily isolated and were much richer in compositional percentage.
In contrast, research works in triterpenoids were not popular, as this constituent of Lingzhi was simply too difficult to be isolated and was available only in minute traces.
It was not until a later stage, and thanks to successful large scale artificial cultivation of Lingzhi and the discovery of triterpenoids, notably ganoderic acids, that researchers began a serious study in this special group of effective constituent in Lingzhi.
The end of 2005 saw an increasingly bigger number of research papers pertaining to new findings on the anti-cancer attributes of triterpenoids, which led to the confirmation that the content of triterpenoids, to be followed by polysaccharides (peptides) and adenosines in that order, is the primary factor differentiating a superior Lingzhi spawn from the less efficacious ones.
Among the various effective constituents of Lingzhi, as polysaccharides merely play the indirect role of beefing up our immunity to ward off viral attacks, their consumption in large doses is not necessary.
On the other hand, since triterpenoids are directly involved in waging wars against the intruding viruses or cancel cells, the higher their consumption dosage, the better it would be the health improvement benefits for patients suffering from critical diseases.
Yung Kien Factory was awarded ISO-9001 International Quality Accredita tion (2000 Edition; Certificate No. BVQI 79525) in 2000, confirming that Yung Kien Factory is a world-class standard manufacturer of Lingzhi, Pollen, Hi- Fiber, Lingzhi Tea, Gynostemma Herbal Tea, Protein Powder, Probiotics, CalCium Tablet, Seasoning,etc
(A) Based on the results of experiments carried out on animals and in vitro (outside the body) tests with functions as shown below:
1. Helps promote the production of antibodies.
2. Helps enhance the production of immune cells.
3. Helps modulate the functions of T cells.
4. Helps promote the vitality of natural killer cells.
5. Helps promote the vitality of phagocytes.
(B) Based on the results of animals tests, in which carbon tetrachloride was used to inflict damage on mouse liver with functions as shown below:
1. Helps reduce the indices of GOT and GPT.
2. Helps increase the protein content in the liver.